Changing dataset details
You can use the Platform UI to update meta-data or the bunker expiry for a dataset.
Note: Only users with the "update dataset meta data" right can change dataset details.
To change details for a dataset:
Log into your InfoSum Platform and select the Datasets tab under Data.
Next, select the dataset you want to update and switch to the Details tab.
You can edit the following fields in the Details tab :
- Private ID, which is used to reference the dataset in queries
- Public Name, which is visible to other users if you send a permission
- Public Description, which is a free-text explanation of what the dataset is for.
- Project (if required), which is a user scoped label associated with a number of datasets.
- Dataset Expiry, which allows you to configure the dataset to expire after a fixed date. Your dataset and corresponding Bunker will be deleted permanently on the date you set. If you do not wish your dataset to expire then tick the Do not expire box
Click Update to save your changes. Your dataset is now updated with the new details.